Musings Of Curly Tops

Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

Pages

My K-Movies Must See

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

There are a couple of movies that I must see if ever they show it here in Singapore.


First is my hubby's (Gong Yoo, and yes it's self proclaimed..LOL) non-romantic movie for the year called 도가니 (Romanized as Dogani or DoKaNi) with the English Title of The Crucible or Silenced.  This movie is based off the novel 'Dokani'  which tells the story of an art teacher who began teaching at a deaf school when he later discovers an ugly truth: the children are being physically and sexually abused by their teachers.  He then decides to team up with a human rights activist to fight for the children's rights and expose the crimes being committed at the school. But they soon realize the school's principal and teachers, and even the police, prosecutors and churches in the community are actually trying to cover up the truth.   




Second is the movie of my ex-boyfriend, (but I still like him, if only he changes his style and make himself look more manly and less gay-like), Jang Keun Suk, entitled 너는 펫 (Romanized as Neo Neun Pet) with English title of You're My Pet.  This is a romantic comedy which was based on Yayaoi Ogawa's Japanese manga "Kimi wa Pet".  



I really do hope they show these 2 movies here in Singapore, of course with English subtitles.  I'm sure Rhonee, Lewy, Jing and Kalamay Addict will watch these with me ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment