Musings Of Curly Tops

Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

Pages

Marry Me

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Wow!! I'm back!!! I know, I haven't blogged for around 8 months and I honestly miss it.... BADLY!  I hate to say this but this blog would be a very short (and pretty useless) one... 
Anyways, I was listening/watching Move Like Jagger by Maroon 5 yesterday in youtube when I came across this song by Train entitled Marry Me... and I instantly LOVED it!!!  I already like the songs of Train but this one...  gave me the goosebumps! 

To my future fiance... you have to sing me this song when you ask me to marry you!! ;)





Forever can never be long enough for me 
Feel like I've had long enough with you
Forget the world now we won't let them see
But there's one thing left to do

Now that the weight has lifted
Love has surely shifted my way
Marry Me
Today and every day
Marry Me
If I ever get the nerve to say
Hello in this cafe
Say you will
Mm-hmm
Say you will
Mm-hmm

Together can never be close enough for me
Feel like I am close enough to you
You wear white and I'll wear out the words I love
And you're beautiful
Now that the wait is over
And love and has finally shown her my way
Marry me
Today and every day
Marry me
If I ever get the nerve to say hello in this cafe
Say you will
Mm-hmm
Say you will
Mm-hmm

Promise me
You'll always be
Happy by my side
I promise to
Sing to you
When all the music dies

And marry me
Today and everyday
Marry me
If I ever get the nerve to say hello in this cafe
Say you will
Mm-hmm
Say you will
Marry me
Mm-hmm


I promise to write more on the latest stuff happening in my life later... when that is? I don't know yet, but it will be soon (i hope)!

2 comments:

kalamay_addict said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kalamay_addict said...

yeah yeah! it's a pretty good song. whenever I hear it i wish somebody's singing it to me, complete with flowers and ring and stuffs and all.. not feasible for now though, but you know... libreng mangarap.. hahahahaha!

Post a Comment