Musings Of Curly Tops

Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

Pages

All Wrapped up

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I saw this post from FB showing 25 ways on how to wear a scarf... I'm amazed at how simple these are and yet it makes a big difference on your outfit! I think it would also make you look  elegant and sexy :)  Though scarfs are not common used here in Singapore (oh, did I mention that I already moved? probably not, that story would be on a different post), it's still good to know that your simple scarf can be turned into 25 different ways.


I hope this would be helpful to you as it would be to me ;)


1 comments:

kalamay_addict said...

that's nice! i'll probably watch this vid later and practice it with my scarf at home. ;) hmm... hey! magagamit mo ito pagpunta mo ng US this Dec.. yihaa! :)

Post a Comment