Musings Of Curly Tops

Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

Pages

LSS mode... LOBO songs

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Argh!! My friend from college posted a LOBO video in FB and I looked it up in youtube... then I started remembering his songs, which are pretty old btw (hey! my mom used to listen to these songs so I grew up hearing them, ok?! LOL).  Well I admit, I'm a sucker for old (love) songs so here I am blogging about it...  Anyways, here are the LOBO songs that I love and you may be familiar with these too.  

Hmmmm.... why don't they make these kind of songs now?? I guess I'm just getting old... *sigh*





Lyrics | Lobo lyrics - I'd Love You To Want Me lyrics








Lyrics | Lobo lyrics - Where Were You When I Was Falling In Love lyrics

0 comments:

Post a Comment