Musings Of Curly Tops

Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

Pages

first day of the last month of the year

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Wow, I can't believe we're already at the last month of the year!! Time sure passes by soooo fast!! There seems to be no stopping time... and before I know it, I'm old and grey and sagging!!! Waaaahhhhh!!!! Ok, enough of the "old" talk... it makes me sad.  Ugh!! A few more sleep and we'll be saying goodbye to 2010 and hello to 2011.

So... Christmas is around the corner... too bad I'm too broke to do serious shopping for gifts.  I'd just give a mental (meaning me remembering it) IOU and will just make up next year, when I'm hopefully at a better financial status.  So for all my inaanaks (godchildren) out there, i owe you this Christmas :) 

Advance Merry Christmas everyone! May you have a blessed holiday seasons with your families and loved ones :)

2 comments:

kalamay_addict said...

ciao CT! yah yah! we need to save up for sooo many things in prep for the transfer sa "dako pa roon"... hehehehe... it seems like I want to follow the "IOU" stand this Christmas... hehehehe.. :)

Curly Tops said...

yeah, this will be a bit tough for us with all the preps for the transfer... i'm sure our godchildren will understand :) besides, it's not the material stuff that are important, it's that we are here for them when they need us :)

Post a Comment