Musings Of Curly Tops

Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

Pages

I love you DK!!!

Thursday, December 2, 2010

DK, my counterpart and a very dear friend from Korea, just made my day today!  He gave me gifts (via Chai)!! It's a passport holder and a calling card holder. But mind you, these are not just ordinary passport holder and card holder... Gong Yoo's (Korean handsome guy that starred in Coffee Prince) pictures are the cover!!!! OMG!!! I'm all giddy!! Yes, I'm a big Gong Yoo fan... and I have a big crush on him.  Who wouldn't?  He's such a hottie! And he's got this manly, bad-boy-yet-sweet look that makes him really hot!  Ugh, if only he's in my world.

I took a picture of my very special gifts... thank you very much DK!! Gomabsumnida sunsangnim DK!

my Gong Yoo card and passport holders! i love 'em!

5 comments:

kalamay_addict said...

ahhhh! you better guard them day and night! someone might be lurking around to steal him away from you... nyehehehee! :) i feel like being "klepto" these days... hehehehe... :)

Curly Tops said...

hahaha!! well at least I know who I'll bring to the police for interrogation when this gets lost! :P

kalamay_addict said...

hahahaha! :)

Low High Peaks said...

ei.. i wonder if that passport holder can help you in immigration?:)

Curly Tops said...

hopefully it can help me when I visit S. Korea ;)
esp if the immigration officer is a female who also has the hots for Gong Yoo! hahaha!! :)

Post a Comment