Musings Of Curly Tops

Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

Pages

a new beginning...

Sunday, November 14, 2010

A couple of weeks back, the "thing" that I've been waiting for finally arrived. It's the deciding factor of the next couple of years of my life... and it comes in just a piece of paper. The information in that paper was the straw if I go or stay. Yes, I have decided to accept it.  I have signed that paper and gave it back to them. I guess this is it, no turning back now... I will be going.

I'd be honest and say I'm pretty excited with this move, not only the pay is better than what I have now, but I see this as a totally new adventure, a new beginning, a clean slate. As you may  have read in my profile, I LOVE traveling. It's the thought of seeing and experiencing new things makes traveling so much fun for me! Now, in approximately 3 months, I will be moving to a different country, it may not be purely for pleasure but it doesn't make it any less exciting for me. By March 2011, I'll be one of the OFWs bringing money to the country ;)

Don't get me wrong, I'm a little worried too with this change. There are "conditions" attached to this job offer, including the 2-year bond to the company. The perks of the offer will only be given to us 10 (or even more) days after our first day at work, that means I need to have enough money to live by till then. *sigh* And they call it assistance!! (rolling my eyes) Aside from the financial worries, there's the matter of leaving home indefinitely. I know I can visit anytime I want...errr, budget permits, but it's still different, I'm still technically living thousands of miles away. I'm also leaving my babies behind... as of now I don't have anyone who might want to adopt my Chow.  I'm not so worried for Milo, it can be quite easy to find a new owner for him since he's a small and quite easy to manage and keep.  Kingking on the other hand needs space... and someone who understands big dogs. I already have someone in mind, I just hope she agrees. If only I can bring one of them (or both), I probably would. But that would not be practical and very expensive to do. *sigh* Oh well!
There are so many things to do still, like processing of documents... then there's the moving out of the house we're renting in Cavite and bringing my things back to Antipolo (where we already have too many stuff!).  I'm thinking of selling some of my things off so I won't have to bring everything, but not sure if there will be buyers. *sigh*
I'm still excited regardless of these tiny details that comes along with the move. I'm very hopeful that things will work out alright... Singapore, here I come :)

1 comments:

kalamay_addict said...

yeah! kitakitz! and since mauuna kayo sa kin, pautang na din.. hahahaha! ! ;)

Post a Comment