Musings Of Curly Tops

Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

Pages

a new addiction?

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I have had several blog accounts before, and the last one was at multiply. com.  However, the "ningas kugon" in me kept things I've started unfinished.  I still have the account but I have stopped posting anything... especially with FB being the commonly used networking site.  Unfortunately, our company started blocking FB in our network, together with youtube and YM.  Then a close friend of mine told me about her creating a blogger account and she was able to convince me into creating mine as well... so here I am, posting my first ever post  in this site.  Hmmmm, I could be addicted to this :)


I warn you though not to expect too much from me or this blogsite... I do not consider myself a good writer, I can hardly organize my thoughts into writing a creative or interesting piece... and I think I still tend to "ningas kugon".  But I will try to keep this one updated as much as I can.  


Anyways, welcome... and have fun :)  Coz I most definitely will ;)


Oh, and PS, thanks to that same dear friend of mine (aka Kalamay Addict) for inspiring the blog name... yes, I do have curly tops (i'm referring to my curly hair :P) and I do love the local chocolate brand Curly Tops =)

1 comments:

kalamay_addict said...

haller! welcome to blogger curly tops! hehehe... oh well, i'm a ningas-kogon myself.. and you're right this blogging thing is kind of addicting.. ;) wishing you more blog entries to come! enjoy blogging! :)

Post a Comment