Musings Of Curly Tops

Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

Pages

Super Excited!!!!

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

As of this writing, it's only 2 days and 12 hours to go before I fly out to Virginia to see my family and spend 3 weeks with them during this Christmas season!  I'm super excited and I can hardly wait!  I think I'm going to be emotional when I see them at the airport when they pick me up and I'd be doubly emotional when I leave.  But I'm not thinking of the leaving part yet, I'd have to go meet them first and make the best of my three weeks :)

It's my first time in the east coast and I'm looking forward to our roadtrips... destinations are North Carolina, Washington DC, New Jersey and New York, just to name a few.

I'd try to post pictures as many and as soon as I can.... 

Our last family picture before my Mom went to Virginia - taken  August 12, 2007

Mama and Papa - taken August 12, 2007

3 comments:

Low High Peaks said...

have a blissful 3 weeks lex!;) send my gretings to your family!!!

kalamay_addict said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kalamay_addict said...

teka... ang sweeett pala nina Mama at Papa mo... Parang sina Juday at Piolo lng.. hahaha... Sorry na... Big fan ako.. Wehehehe.. :)

Post a Comment