Musings Of Curly Tops

Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

Pages

i love him already... Saranghae Jang Geun Suk

Monday, January 31, 2011

I started watching the Korean drama series entitled You're Beautiful and I think I've fallen in love with Geun Suk!!! He's a real hottie!! He doesn't look like he's only 23 years old (turning 24 on Aug 4 -- yes, I know his birthday already!! hahahaha!!).  He looks more like late 20s to early 30s, and that makes him a lot yummier! He's so sexy... and dang, I love the eyes!!  Especially when he smiles!! Oh, he sings great too!!! He's ruggedly handsome and very, very sexy! Where can I find someone like him??? Tell me please?!! 
JGS's really cute pout in You're Beautiful... I can kiss him right there!! =P
I like this look better, more mature and manly! Ugh! He's too gorgeous!! ;)
Anyways, I was browsing through youtube, waiting for someone to upload more of this drama series when i came across this vid where Suk sang this song which made me cry while I was watching the scene.  This is the last episode, I had to skip several episodes because I cannot find them anywhere in the internet.  I have to look for the DVD and buy it.  

Here's the song he sang:

Here's the link of the last scene via mysoju :  Episode 16 part 5 , the translation of the song is there... and of course, the happy ending :)


Translation (bear with it though, it seems to be a direct translation so it sometimes doesn't make sense):


For every step I send you away my tears flow
For every step that you go away my tears flow again
You're going to a place where I can't reach, 
Even if I spread my hands
But unable to stop you and I stand here crying.


Chorus:
What do I do? What do I do?
You are going away
What do I do? What do I do?
You're leaving me here
I love you, I love you
Even if I call it out you can't hear it
Because I'm only yelling it inside my heart


All day I try to erase you, but I remember you
All day I say goodbye, but I only remember you
You're going to a place where I can't reach, 
Even if I spread my hands
But unable to find you and I stand here crying. (chorus)

What do I do? What do I do?
You're the only one for me
What can I do? What can I do?
You're going away
What do I do? What do I do?
You're leaving me here
I love you, I love you
Even if I call it out you can't hear it
Because I'm only yelling it inside my heart

3 comments:

kalamay_addict said...

shicks! i love the last scene where he's saying "sinabi ko na sa iyong wag kang pupunta sa lugar na di kita makikita" or some sort of like that... yah... he usually pout (in the series) when he's annoyed hahahaha (feeling close.. )

so pano... mas love mo na ba sya kesa kay gong yoo??? hahahahah! if oo, ako na ang only wife ni Papa GY! hahahaha! :)

Curly Tops said...

pwede naman ang dalawa ang asawa diba? hahahaha!! For now, habang wala pa si Gong Yoo, kay Suk muna ako! hahaha!! ;)

kalamay_addict said...

well, pwede naman... hindi ako maselan... hahahahha! :)

Post a Comment