Musings Of Curly Tops

Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

Pages

I sooo miss my hubby Gong Yoo

Thursday, February 3, 2011

As I was checking out youtube for an old drama series of Gong Yoo entitled One Fine Day, I saw this video with my hubby singing the soundtrack of his latest movie Finding Mr. Destiny and just watching him made me happy!!!!  I realized how much I miss my Gong Yoo!! LOL!! Ok, I know, I'm a little pathetic... but what can I do? I have a big crush on the guy?! LOL!! If only he's in my world... 

Kalamay Addict, I know you'll love this too ;)


3 comments:

kalamay_addict said...

chug.. chug.. chug... yes, that's my heart your hearing! hehehhe... finally, the sound of my laptop is okay that is after I begged him that I need to check on Papa GY's vid...

gosh... he looks so hot in his glasses... hehehe... na-praning na ko... hahahahaha! :)

Curly Tops said...

nakakaloka sha noh? hahaha!! grabe, super kilig sha panooring =P

Curly Tops said...

darn!! youtube removed the vid!! ugh!!

Post a Comment