Musings Of Curly Tops

Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

Pages

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You...STRONGER!

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

I have always liked Kelly Clarkson and her songs, maybe because one can relate to her songs and may have experienced the hurt and being broken at some point in one's life.  


One of my all time favorite is Behind These Hazel Eyes, a song about being broken-hearted and trying not to show the hurt inside.  About being torn into pieces and not showing how you cry on the inside.  Relate much?? 





Now Kelly has a new song (at least new to me) and I also like it.  This song is about being hurt, recovering and healing and coming back Stronger.  What doesn't kill you makes you STRONGER! ;)  <3 it!!! 


And here are my fave lines... 


"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, stronger
Just me, myself and I
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
Stand a little taller
Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone"

0 comments:

Post a Comment