Musings Of Curly Tops

Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

Pages

I wish...

Saturday, January 7, 2012

   I wish I have the power to freeze time... I wish I can stay longer with my family... Ugh!! I can't believe how fast that 3 weeks went! Today is my last day here in Virginia with my family and I really don't want to leave yet, but I have to.  I'm going to miss them again terribly... *sigh*

   My flight tomorrow is at 6:10am, and I have to leave at least 4am. I don't think I'd be sleeping tonight cause I still have to finish packing, though I already did most of it last night.  I'm not really looking forward to more than 24 hours of travel time and going back to work after a few hours I've arrived in Singapore... *sigh* 

0 comments:

Post a Comment